20 August 2026
PO Box 986 Douglas Isle of Man IM99 2TB
Vote 2026 Politics

Arwid Goes For Two Douglas Constituencies

Arwid Hall says he intends to seek nomination as a candidate for the House of Keys in both Douglas East and Douglas South in the upcoming General Election.

He said the decision followed information provided by the Isle of Man’s Crown and Elections Team confirming the permissibility of standing in more than one constituency.

Hall said he plans to present the same clear, practical programme to voters in both areas ahead of polling day on September 24.

He added that if elected in both constituencies, he would take up only one seat in the House of Keys.

Also standing in Douglas East is Clare Barber, Joney Faragher, Andy Saunders, Andrew Forster and Dave Mackey.

In Douglas South, Livia Lenarduzzi, Sarah Maltby and Claire Christian have announced they are standing for election.

Charlie Morrey is a Broadcast & Multi Media Journalist for Manx.News and also is a Presenter on Energy FM. Charlie has previously written for Isle of Man Newspapers, magazines and also started her broadcasting career with Manx Radio.

Leave a Reply